Businessman Dies After Hair Transplant, Life-threatening Allergic Reaction Behind Death!

0
343

43-year-old Shrawan Kumar Chaudhary reached Powai’s Hiranandani Hospital on Friday with breathing difficulty and swelling on his face and throat. Apparently, the doctor-on-duty had identified the signs like that of a life-threatening allergic reaction called anaphylaxis.

After reaching the hospital, he went into a state of shock and a cardiologist was also summoned to revive his heart, but he passed away on Saturday around 6.45 AM.

Doctors at the hospital where the hair transplantation was performed said the death was likely due to a strong allergic reaction. However the exact reason behind the death still remains a mystery as the autopsy findings are inconclusive.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here