1. The longest time between two twins being born is 87 days.
2. The oldest condoms ever found date back to the 1640s
3. The loneliest creature on Earth is a whale who has been calling out for a mate for over two decades.
4. There is a glacier called “Blood Falls” in Antarctica that regularly pours out red liquid, making it look like the ice is bleeding.
5. The longest musical performance in history is currently taking place in the church of St. Burchardi in Halberstadt, Germany.
6. There’s an opera house on the U.S.–Canada border where the stage is in one country and half the audience is in another.
7. There’s an opera house on the U.S.–Canada border where the stage is in one country and half the audience is in another.
8. The top of the Eiffel Tower leans away from the sun, as the metal facing the sun heats up and expands. It can move as much as 7 inches.
9. The first American film to show a toilet being flushed on screen was Alfred Hitchcock’s Psycho.
10. The Dutch village of Giethoorn has no roads.