1). Water can boil and freeze at the same time.
2. An egg looks like a crazy jellyfish underwater.
3. Cats always land on their feet, thanks to physics.
4. Cats always land on their feet, thanks to physics.
5. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
6. When the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less.
7. The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
8. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
9. “Rhythm” is the longest English word without a vowel.
10. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321.